Friday, July 30, 2010

My Top Ten (NPO) July 2010

1- Afrojack ft Eva Simons - Take Over Control
2- Kelly Rowland - Commander
3- Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers
4- Kelis - 4th Of July
5- Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster
6- Bart Bmore - Brap
7- Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
8- Adam Lambert - If I Had You
9- Bob Sinclair - Rainbow Of Life
10- Party Squad / Alvaro - Lucky Star

It was a tough call this month so many great crossover tracks from the radio. I have to say the DJs/Producers out there are working overtime on these radio crossovers. Most of the bigroom music this summer is coming from bootlegs and mashups and I have no complaints.

I may consider linking YouTube videos to my top 10 tracks each month, if I do decide to do that I will come back and edit this post.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment