Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pride Mix Volume 4 & House Of Fur Volume 3

Happy 2011 everyone!

I hope this year brings all your hopes and dreams into reality! Its going to be a huge year for me and I am already setting up some bookings!

Just a little teaser of some of the places I am looking into this year... NC, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Chicago & Tampa! The list is sure to get bigger with all the help from you guys! Keep spreading the word so you can hear me mix all of these crazy tracks LIVE!

Now onto the point of this posting! If you arent part of my podomatic family you should be! Sign up is free and you can subscribe to my podcasts directly via podomatic or itunes! Its very easy!



CLICK THIS LINK djairrick on podomatic

Thanks again for your continued support!

Below are the embedded players for Pride Mix 4 THE BEST in vocal house anthems every month! House Of Fur 3 bringing you the underground electro/tech side of house music along with crazy mashups!

Thanks for your continued support and make sure to keep spreading the word! I want to be spinning LIVE in your city!

To view the full track listings for both of these sets visit my podomatic page listed above!








No comments:

Post a Comment