Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Re-Up'ing Podcasts

Hey guys! I have to thank you for the success of my blog and podcast I couldnt do this without you! I have had a lot of emails about my podcast and how after a few months an edition will vanish. There are a few reasons for this, first and foremost I like to keep the most recent music stream-able for you guys. I know that everyone who loves dance music wants the freshest and newest music out there so I try to keep that up by giving you not only my bootleg remixes but the newest and most impressive music out there. A while back I started doing this by request but now I am going to do it monthly. Everytime I update my podcast with a new mix I will upload an older one in chronological order as it was released originally. Currently I am on volume 11 for both Pride Mix & House Of Fur. Starting this month I will upload the first editions of both podcasts to zippyshare for you to download as well as uploading the original covers here to my blog! Thanks again for the support and expect those older podcasts to pop up here on my blog this week! sidenote - have no fear I have 2 mixets ready for you to download that havent ever been posted to my blog before! stay tuned and visit my podcast if you havent already! DJ Airrick Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment