Thursday, April 5, 2012

Above & Beyond - Love Is Not Enough (Kaskade Mix)



Most of you know (and if you didn't now you do) that Trance is almost NEVER on my radar. I don't spin Trance and if you ask me about it, all I know is whoever is on top right now. Above & Beyond are on top of their game when it comes to modern Trance. This track has been circulating for a while in its original form but today I came across this remix and I was blown away. There is a line with me that I cross when a Trance song has been remixed or sounds Progressive enough for me to put it in my sets (Slumber, Drowning etc). Kaskade takes this song to Progressive cheesecake, so good you HAVE to take a bite. This is out for commercial purchase RIGHT NOW I suggest you listen to it then head over to Beatport and snag it!!!!!

Beatport.com


Follow me on Twitter @djairrick

No comments:

Post a Comment