Monday, December 10, 2012

Year End Pride Mix 2012 - preview discussion!

So as 2012 comes to a close its time once again for my Year End Mix full of the hits of 2012! This year I want to do things a little different so I am reaching out to my fans to help create this mix. There were so many great dance records out this year its hard to fit them all into a less than 3 hour mix (I refuse to do a 4 or 5 hour mix sorry LOL). I want you guys to select your favorite songs of 2012 for me to toss into the mix and of course a few surprises from me!

You can let me know here on my blog or at my various social sites!

Twitter - @djairrick

Facebook - DJ Airrick

Or just post a reply down below!

We have a week left before I do this mix so you have until Monday the 17th to drop your selections!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment