Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself (Dave Aude Remix)

Some people love him, some people hate him, doesn't matter which camp you fall into he has a huge following and has become one of the most controversial American Idols of all time. Recently he has been teasing us about his sophomore album and the first single is "Better Than I Know Myself" which because it was a ballad originally I hadn't discussed it much. Well Dave Aude has reworked and remixed the track and made it not only dance radio friendly but has the workings of being a pretty big club hit. I will link the mix from Soundcloud below so you guys can check it out, and under that I will "linky" up you guys with the original song/video. This isnt a peak hour song but a nice filler and good for those radio friendly crowds, I like it! Dave Aude is hit or miss for me, this time he nailed it.








BONUS DUBSTEP Remix by Robert Martin for you wobble wobble dub dub fans
Better Than I Know Myself (Robert Marvin Remix) by adamofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment