Saturday, March 24, 2012

I DONT LIKE YOU! - Eva Simons w/ Zedd on the track!



Unless you were living under a rock in the EDM world last year you could have not missed "Take Over Control" from Afrojack ft Eva Simons. She has returned for a "solo" effort, and I use that loosely because this track is produced from the hot up and coming electro producer Zedd. Oddly enough he is know for his hard hitting electro tracks with very limited to no vocals BUT the production on this track is probably just as surprising as the work with Afrojack on "Take Over Control" could it be that Eva brings out the best in these producers???? Only time will tell. This track has all the makings of a hand raising floor anthem, everything from the beat patterns to the melodies included during the uplifting chorus. The playfulness of this track is the electro drop that pops up right after the catchy chorus that Eva deliveries in such a believable and raw tone. I loved this song from the moment I heard it and my mouth was watering at the chance of hearing the full version un-edited for radio and the mountain of remixes just begging to be put together over the relentless vocals laid down by Eva. Will the circuit boys love this song? Is this going to be the track that finally blends the world of electro with the tribal fans? I guess it really depends on the remixes and who puts all their cards on the table and takes a chance with remixing this track. I look forward to playing this for everyone this year! GO GO GO Zedd & Eva!

ps - this track is going to be released on Mon March 26th so get your money ready!

via soundcloud


Eva Simons



FAN me on Facebook! DJ Airrick
Follow me on Twitter! @djairrick

No comments:

Post a Comment