Monday, October 29, 2012

Ciara - Got Me Good - Music Video

Hey everyone! So although I normally dedicate my entire blog to EDM every now & again I find a dance song that may not fit into the normal mold of what I post. 

I have been a fan of Ciara for years, I found her crossover appeal to be massive. This girl has talent abound but typically doesn't get the right promotion for the work she puts in. Her next studio album One Woman Army is set to hit the airwaves in 2013. She released the first single from the album Sorry and I was a bit let down, I didn't think the song did justice to her talent and the wait her fans have been put in since her last big effort, not to mention BET banned her video for Ride for being sexually explicit. Her latest single Got Me Good flips us on our heads! I can hear this song being remixed all over the place even so the production itself by Darkchild is amazing. Its so old school & new school at the same time, below is the official video and trust me its worth the watch. It sticks to what really showcases Ciara's talent slick dance moves and catchy hooks, let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment