Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top 10 September NPO (No Particular Order) w Videos

Hey guys its that time of the month when I reflect and pick out my top 10 faves from the previous month. I want to take the time, this time, and add videos or tracks for each selection. These will all be linked from outsources so they may vanish overtime, sorry! XD

So here are my favorite tracks from Sept, please leave me some feedback if you could!

1- Ian Carey - Hoodrat Stuff



2- Rihanna - Only Girl In The World



3- Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza




4- Far East Movement Ft Chew Fu - Like A G6




5- Nabiha - The Enemy



6- Mujava - Mugwanti




7- George Michael - Want Your Sex 2010



8- Aniki - Feel Good



9- Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand



10- Partysquad Vs Bassjackers - Showrocker

No comments:

Post a Comment