Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Hot 100 Radio EXCLUSIVE Urban/HipHop Mixset

So last year I experimented a few times with various forms of music. I did a dubstep mixset I even played around with rock remixes and some modern 80s remixes however one mixset I did that was way off the mark for me was this one.

The Hot 100 Radio is a station that I have been working with for quite sometime now and has had more than a handful of exclusive mixsets of mine. I have shared some in the past but since we are in 2011 and I plan on hooking them up with even newer exclusives time to share some of the older ones.

This is the full hip hop mixset I did, I am NOT a hip hop DJ but I fooled around with some remixes of my own and wanted to put them into a set format. This will be the first and last time I mix hip hop in a set format to download. I had a blast making this but its not in me to stay on this path musically.

I want to thank Hot 100 for all the support and hope they got a lot of rotation outta this mix! Enjoy!

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
OR SCROLL BELOW FOR A DIRECT LINK


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


DIRECT DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE



PROMOTIONAL ONLY DO NOT SELL THIS MIX

No comments:

Post a Comment