Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raze Ur Handz & Pride Mix Volume 1 (full downloads)

Since these podcasts are vanishing this month I wanted to make it very easy for everyone to download them here on my blog. I would really appreciate it if some of you guys could created accounts over at Podomatic so you could friend/subscribe to my podcast there. For those that would prefer not to then you can stream them there and download them here as they come out of rotation. Thanks!

Please visit me over at Podomatic by clicking my name here DJAIRRICK

CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MIXSETS!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



remember this mixsets are for your enjoyment and promotional only! do not sell these and purchase the full unmixed versions of your favorite artists!


Want to book me where you are? Its easy just email me: djairrick1200@yahoo.com

I would love to play at a club or event near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment