Friday, November 5, 2010

Chef Art Smith Pool Party Collection

***CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD MIXSET***
***SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION & VOLUMES***


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What a Summer I had! I had the chance to DJ some of the biggest events of my career and the highlight of this past Summer had to be DJing for Chef Art Smith & Jesus Salgueiro. I was invited by my friend Art to DJ a fantastic afterparty for their wedding in Wash DC right on the Capitol. I did a huge set almost 6 hours of music and got the chance to DJ with internationally known DJ, Moby. It was one of the coolest weekends I have ever had.

This is the final segment from the recorded set and I made sure I put the best content in these mixsets!

You dont have to search all over my blog to find the other volumes, I have posted them below. Just like the one listed above you just click the image and download that way.

Make sure you enjoy my music and love the club sound to share my blog, twitter, facebook and website. I am looking to branch out in 2011 and play more large scale venues and private parties! My email is listed below if you want to contact me about a booking! Thanks for the support!

djairrick1200@yahoo.com (contact for bookings)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


***these mixes are for promotional use ONLY - do not sell***
Please support your favorite artists by purchasing their full releases

Visit me!
Twitter
Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment