Saturday, November 27, 2010

Top 10 October (NPO) - videos where applicable

Hey guys, I know this is WAY late but I wanted to post my top tracks from Oct. I figure you guys are very familiar with the hot radio music so I like to keep these picks as my personal faves which I worked into my sets..

I will include the videos if they are available! This again is in no particular order!

10-
NERVO feat. Ollie James - Irresistible (Chuckie & Gregori Klosman Remix)


9- Nadia Ali - Rapture 2010 (Avicii New Generation Mix)


8- Chris Kaeser & Stonebridge - Rescue Me (Original Club Mix)


7- Chris Willis - Louder (Cato K Eran Hersh Darmon Club Mix)


6- Cristian Marchi & Nari & Milani ft Max C - I Got You (Antillas & Dankann Inda House Mix)


5- Kaskade Vs Afrojack & David Guetta - Louder Than Empty Streets (Bootleg)


4- Bob Sinclair ft Sean Paul - Tik Tok (Chuckie & R3hab Mix)


3- Hoodie - Break Bass (Milkshake Edit)


2- 3OH!3 - Double Vision (Sidney Samson Remix)


1- iSquare - Hey Sexy Lady (Laidback Luke Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment