Friday, March 8, 2013

R3hab & David Solano "Do It" SOUNDCLOUD TEASER

Its no big secret I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE R3hab, he could do no wrong in my eyes, then things changed. In late 2011 he started mass producing music, getting so large that every label wanted to use him on their hit records. Suddenly everything he did started sound the same, the signature chainsaw sound was his undoing, for me. This however made him widely popular at one location in particular, Las Vegas. He was part of the Vegas EDM landscape for the entirety of 2012 and still holds residencies there now. He just released a track with David Solano which has been a marriage made in EDM heaven for me. This is just the kind of diverse pairing R3hab needed to spark my interest. Here is a preview of "Do It (Life In Color Anthem 2013)" which has a BEAUTIFUL build up that we werent getting from R3hab as of late. Check it out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment