Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Afrojack Shermanology "Can't Stop Me" Official Video Released




I know I have been pretty hard on Afrojack in the past about some of his more recent productions but I am in love with this collab he did with Shermanology. "Cant Stop Me" has been a track I have played with in my recent sets using it with various mashups etc. I do think this track has a very reminiscent feel almost like a sequel to "Take Over Control". The official video is a fun video showing some shots of the crew in Las Vegas doing what they do best, having a good time. I have included the Soundcloud link below so you can head over and snag this single. I included this on one of my podcasts which I will link below as well! ENJOY! 

PURCHASE @ BEATPORT




Follow Me @djairrick

No comments:

Post a Comment