Friday, April 20, 2012

Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses PRODUCED BY CALVIN HARRIS!

Calvin Harris is really ON FIRE right now! He has become one of the most sought after edm/pop crossover producers of 2012 thanks to his huge success with Rihanna. Not only is he working with some of the biggest names in pop music right now but he is even working with some unexpected artists. The Scissor Sisters (NYC based electro/glam/punk/nudisco band) who have been a cult sensation for many years now have teamed up with Calvin Harris to bring us "Only The Horses" a fun dance laced Summer track for us to party to.





This track is not only one of their best to date (in my opinion) its also setting us up for the sounds of the Summer 2012. Calvin is also working with Cheryl Cole for her next single and this signature progressive sound is hear throughout the track. I expect the Summer of 2012 to be laced with progressive goodness on pop radio (I predicted this Fall of last year btw). I can't wait to hear more from the Scissor Sisters this year and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for what Calvin has in store for us this Summer!!!!


follow me @djairrick

No comments:

Post a Comment