Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Avicii & Dadalife Mixes)

Posting this from my phone so bear with me, this week the promo package for the second set of "Girl Gone Wild" remixes came out and I am far more impressed with this package than the first one. Avicii and Dada Life laced this track up, the Avicii mix sounds like a more evolved Avicii with a touch of Alesso, not a bad combo if you ask me, very nice almost chainsaw even for Avicii which is a nice twist.





The Dada Life remix is FAT and THICK exactly what you would expect from Dada Life. Out of the Two remixes I am more likely to play the Avicii mix during peak set, but if you are trying to troll the crowd go for the Dada Life remix. Has 2 really nice fades into heavy chunky drops, great for those nights when you are tired of Madonna requests and just want to get it out of the way LOL. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment